Download it now for a wealth of enlightening possibilities
Let your Light shine…
What better place to come for spiritual, angelic, Reiki or ancestral healing, to explore out-of-body experiences and psychic investigation, to evolve your consciousness, to find spiritual community than the Edgar Cayce Center—the Center of Enlightenment—in the heart of NYC?
Internationally admired teachers join Center favorites for workshops and classes that energize you to evolve to your highest potential, where you can use your knowledge to enlighten the lives of others. You’ll also discover wellness services, psychic and healing fairs, free Spiritual Growth Groups and more ways to enliven your body, mind and spirit.
IAC International Academy of Consciousness programs:
The Bioenergy Workout: Psychic Self-Defense and Energetic Sensitivity Intensive—Sun, Jan 14 & Sat, March 24
The Consciousness Development Program (CDP)–Modules 1-4—Weekends, Feb 3 & 4 (CDP 1); March 3 & 4 (CDP 2); April 7 & 8 (CDP 3): April 21 & 22 (CDP 4)
2018-19 Psychic Skills Certification Program with Lin Hunter... apply by Feb 19, register by Feb 25 to save $200 on this outstanding program!
Members save 15% on most workshops & classes.
- Cayce Psychic Fairs—February 17 & March 10
- Cayce Healing & Wellness Fair—March 18
- Reiki Certification, Peter Goldbeck
- Malcolm Smith, Spiritual Healer, Jan 12-18—AND MARCH 23-29 (March dates left out of calendar by mistake)… book early!
- Ancestral Repatterning: Tracing the Origins of Your Illness, Laura Aversano, Feb 4
- Introduction to PSYCHIC INVESTIGATION, Lin Hunter, Feb 24-25—Weekend Workshop
- The Healing Angels Workshop, Rev. Charles F. Julian, D.C., Feb 24
- Healing with Angels: IET Certification Training, Charles Julian & Kev O’Kane, starts Mar 3, register for all 3 levels by Feb. 16, get a free IET session ($150 value)!
- The “I” of the Storm: Resolving Conflict, Embracing Peace, Judy Pennington, Mar 11
- Akashic Records Level 1, Maureen St. Germain, Mar 24-25
Be sure to check our website under “Upcoming Events” and download our event calendar app for updates and events added or changed after our Calendar was printed.