Cayce Methods for Balancing Mind, Body and Spirit with Letha Hadady
September 19, 2017 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
A.R.E. of New York Edgar Cayce Center, New York
The Autumn season begins on September 22nd during the Equinox at 4 PM, and night fall ends Rosh Hashana, the Jewish New Year. It’s the perfect time to bring past, present and future into balance with healing remedies and practices inspired by Edgar Cayce who respected Nature and promoted Universal Consciousness and Love uniting all people.
Cayce viewed health as wholeness and balance. Our mind, body, and spirit are part of the whole of creation. Our attitudes, harsh experiences, and karma, our relationship to our environment, play a large part in our wellness or illness. This class features healing breath, energy balancing with touch, and natural remedies and meditation to promote wellness, wholeness, balance, and reconnect us with earth. We will explore:
- Healing earth remedies (charcoal, clay, bitumen) and seasonal foods
- Acupressure and lymphatic drainage massage for relaxation and purification
- Meditative breathing and visualization
- How to sleep on a problem with the help of herbs that turn our energy/attention inward
- Suggestions from Cayce herbal readings, modified with (optional) alcohol.
- Individual energy balancing recommendations, including homeopathic remedies for healing.
$35, Members save 15%: $29.75
Letha Hadady, D.Ac., was trained in traditional Chinese medicine in the USA and Shanghai and Ayurveda in USA and India with Dr. Vasant Lad, Drs. Yeshi Donden, Sogyal Rinpoche, and HH the Dalai Lama. Letha’s books include Asian Health Secrets, (Random) foreword by HH Dalai Lama, Personal Renewal (Crown/iUniverse) foreword by Dr. Bernard Jensen, Healthy Beauty (Wiley/iUniverse), Feed Your Tiger (Rodale/iUniverse), Naturally Pain Free (Sourcebooks). Letha can be reached via www.asianhealthsecrets.com and www.facebook.com/letha.hadady.9 and appears weekly on live radio in Montreal and on Net radio at MikeFM.ca.