ARE PICNIC 2013
July 28, 2013 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Pilgrim Hill, Central Park, New York
Sunday, July 28: 12-5 PM
Meet in Central Park for food, fellowship and fun with our ARE Community! Bring family & friends and a dish and drinks to share. Bring a blanket to sit on and be prepared for changeable weather. Rain in the forecast? Click "read more" for our planned update.
We are back at our usual location—Pilgrim Hill! For map/directions AND LIST OF SERVICES AND TALKS, click "read more."
Sample healing & reading services donated by ARE Practitioners and Friends for $10 per service (suggested donation) to raise funds to defray picnic and event expenses. Sign-ups start about 1:00 p.m.
- Karen Francis—Psychic-Intuitive & Spiritual healer, 3-5 pm
- Simon Deacon—Vortex Healer, 1-5 pm
- Joel Elfman—Hypnosis & NLP, 1-3 pm
- Catherine Outeiral—Intuitive Healings, Angel Card Readings, 3-5 pm
- Sylvia Chappell—Intuitive Tarot, 1-3 pm
- Dr. Laurie Greenberg—Dreamwork & Living Chakra Imagery, 3-5 pm
- Martha Lamas—Intuitive Tarot, 1-5 pm
- Avril Minott—Crystal Skull Message Readings/Intuitive Readings, 3-5 pm
- Michael Potter—Sharing the Holy Light, 1-3 pm
- Dan Morales—Intuitive Tarot, 1-3 pm
- Jennifer Catalan—Intuitive Readings, 3-5 pm
- Atma–Face Readings, 3-5 pm
Enjoy FREE mini-workshops by Center Practitioners and Teachers:
Lucas Boladian: Introduction to TAT®, an Energy Psychology method of clearing whatever bothers you, 2-2:30 pm
Jack Rosen: Overview of the Edgar Cayce Philosophy and Remedies, 3-4 pm
Services, talks and schedule are all subject to change based on availability. More to be added as the event unfolds! All times are approximate.
Rain in the forecast?
Check our website's "Latest News" or call 212-691-7690 Sunday morning for the latest word. Pray for a perfect picnic day. Central Park does NOT offer rain dates, so we really want to go ahead as planned! The Center is closed while we’re having our picnic (except for pre-arranged rentals).
DIRECTIONS: Enter on 72nd St and 5th Ave; walk along the 72nd Street Transverse (right side) until you see the Pilgrim statue on your right, atop a slight rise that slopes down towards the Conservatory Water.