Warm up with the new issue of The Open Door (TOD) – “hot off the presses.”
Read it now for these great stories:
- Very Special Thanks to our Founding Members, Donors & Pledgers!
- A New/Ancient Medicine Fights Brain Disorders, Cancer and More! Discover a healer you may already have in your cupboard—in Mother Nature’s Remedies, p. 4.
- Feeling Confused? Disoriented? You’re not alone… Laura Aversano shares wisdom for finding your way, in Coming Home, p. 8.
- A Past Life in the French Résistance: The dramatic conclusion to Linda Mellor’s extraordinary My River of Time past-life series, p. 12.
- Saying Farewell to Two of the “Greats.” See Transitions (p.9) for remembrances of Center Volunteer, Norman Curtis and speaker/author Robert Grant.
- Labyrinths in the Midst of the City: Need some quiet contemplation time? Polly Guerin is your guide in Sacred Spaces, p, 14.
- And much more!
TOD is the quarterly newsletter of the New York Edgar Cayce Center.
We hope you enjoy this issue. We welcome your questions, comments and discussion and invite you to submit your articles, poetry, photography or artwork to TOD—and to share your life events in our Transitions section.
Light & Love,
Lynne Salomon Miceli
The Open Door Newsletter Editor