“Hot off the presses,” here’s the Jan – Mar issue of The Open Door, quarterly newsletter of the A.R.E. of NY Community.
- We’re working together to Create the Center of Our Dreams! See the front page update!
- If life gives you lemons, you’re lucky! Learn about the extraordinary health benefits of this common fruit in Mother Nature’s Remedies.
- “Power animals,” “soul retrieval,” and unconditional love—they’re all key ingredients of Rob Murphy’s shamanic practice. Cynthia Fellowes shares how Rob became an American shaman.
- Linda Sugrue Mellor continues her memoir of a soul’s journey in A Caravan from Persia.
- How can you benefit the causes you love after you’ve left this dimension? Maureen St. Germain explains Planned Giving.
- And more!