New Certification Program taught by Peter Woodbury
From surviving to THRIVING...the Edgar Cayce way!
September 9-15 (rescheduled from May 15-21, see details below)
Are you looking to take all the lessons of your lifelong journey and use them to help others along theirs? This may be the opportunity you have been waiting for! Unleash your potential and help others do the same!
Edgar Cayce declared that full health and vitality are not merely the absence of disease, but the presence of meaning and purpose in one’s life activities. Using the holistic views and far-reaching tools provided by Edgar Cayce readings in addition to other sources, Peter Woodbury has created this comprehensive training course for those looking to be of service to others and reaching for the next level in their personal, spiritual and professional development to further that purpose.
In this weeklong certification program, you will learn to guide your clients into physical, mental and spiritual wellness using tools such as meditation, ideals, dream work and hypnosis, in combination with positive psychology, lifestyle changes, and working effectively with attitudes and emotions.
As you answer this call to embark on the exciting new career as a Holistic/Transpersonal Life Coach – or perhaps just add some valuable tools to your already established client-facing career – you’ll enhance your ability to be the source of positive change, motivation and inspiration in the lives of your clients and guide them to a deeper understanding of who they really are and all that they can achieve on all levels – physically, mentally and spiritually. Reach for the next level and help enhance lives and inspire the next generation of healers and creators!
Holistic Life Coach Program Schedule:
Saturday, September 9, 9 AM - 9 PM & Sunday, September 10, 9 AM – 6 PM
- Orientation & Welcome
- Student Introductions
- Orientation to Life Coaching
- What Life Coaching is & What Life Coaching is not
- Edgar Cayce’s Mind-Body-Spirit Approach to Wellness
- Cayce Perspectives on Life Coaching
- Assignment: “What are you hoping to get out of this course?”
- Overview of Initial Client Contact
- Demonstration of First Session
- Review & Discussion
- Tool – Active Listening
- Tool – “5-year planning”
- Tool - Suggestive Therapeutics
- Tool – Journaling
- Tool – Post Session Documentation
- Integration of Skills
- Practice & Discussion
- Assignment: “What is your Life Coaching focus?”
Monday, September 11, 6 - 9:30 PM
- Life Purpose & Meaning
- Reincarnation, Karma & Past Lives
- Universal Laws
- Assignment: “What are essential questions to ask in an intake form?”
Tuesday, September 12, 6 - 9:30 PM
- Understanding Soulmates & Relationships
- Shame, Trauma & Addictions
- Assignment: Where are you at in your healing journey?
Wednesday, September 13, 6 - 9:30 PM
- Mind is the Builder
- Working with Ideals
- Meditation & Prayer
- Buddha’s Brain & Positive Psychology
- Tools: Application of Meditation, Prayer & Ideals
- Assignment: Are your expectations/needs being met with the course?
Thursday, September 14, 6 - 9:30 PM
- Dream Interpretation
- Health & Diet
- Tools: Application of Dream Interpretation, Meditation, Prayer & Ideals
- Assignment: Create your Life Coaching slogan & mission statement
Friday, September 15, 6 - 9:30 PM
- Review of the Cayce Holistic Life Coaching Model
- Ongoing Supervision
- Marketing Yourself as a Life Coach
About Peter Woodbury
Instructor, Peter Woodbury, MSW, is a practicing psychotherapist/hypnotherapist/regressionist & life coach. He is also a former professor of counseling at Boston University, current instructor of past life regression at ARE and professor of Integrated Imagery and Regression Hypnosis at Atlantic University, Virginia Beach, VA. He is a student and teacher of the Cayce work for over 25 years. Please join him and get started on changing lives for the better!
$1,299, Members only $1,099 (save $200)
A minimum of 5 students must be registered by 8/9 to ensure the course is held.
Not a Member? Join prior to or with early registration to save $300 on this program alone!