Help Us Serve You and Build Our Community
“I owe the A.R.E. so much and have been delighted to give back by financially supporting this incredible organization.” -- Hilary Ohrstrand
Help us Build our Future. Make a Donation!
Support our Annual FUND Drive on #Giving Tuesday Or any day!
The Edgar Cayce information is timeless and priceless—but at this time in history, it’s needed more than ever.
You only need to look around you, to see how much the world can benefit from the profound wisdom contained in the Cayce readings.
As we enter a new era for our A.R.E. of New York Community, your generous gift can help us to rebuild the A.R.E. of New York better and stronger than before.
Help us to bring the powerful, healing message of the Edgar Cayce information to an expanded audience.
Our current projects include a complete revision—and eventually complete re-design—of our website, so that we can reach out to an expanded Community and to seekers of all ages.
We also plan to begin doing larger events and conferences—to bring the truths of the Cayce material to a diverse and growing audience.
With your help, A.R.E. of New York can be a Light helping to uplift our Community, our City and our World.
“Then, turn ye - every one - to the Law of Love, and love thy neighbor as thyself.”
–Edgar Cayce Reading 3976-23
- Your donation of any size will help ensure our Community's abundant future. (Donors of $100 or more are entered into a drawing each month for a valuable prize, such as a service from a skilled Center practitioner.)
- Or PLEDGE $10, $25, $50 or $100 monthly for a year by signing up for any of our donation payment plans.
A sustaining pledge lets you give generously within your budget—and helps us budget for the future!
- Join our Legacy Society! Help keep A.R.E. of NY here to serve you and future generations of seekers with a planned gift.
You don’t have to have a will. Some of our members have made A.R.E. of NY a beneficiary on their IRAs or other investment accounts.
- Sign up with and register Association for Research and Enlightenment of New York, Inc. as the charity you “goodshop” for. Then access online vendors via the Goodshop site and they’ll donate a percentage to the Center.
Sign up here: https://www.goodsearch.com/give. More info about Goodshop.
Your tax-deductible contributions will keep the Edgar Cayce Legacy of light and healing thriving in our City—now and into the future!
"As ye have received, as ye are moved, as ye apply that ye received, give to those that seek. Be patient, be kind. Speak not unkindly of anyone. Let not gossip or unkind things, either in thought or deed, be in thine experience." (262-98)
- Subscribe to our mailing list!