Alan Steinfeld’s workshop Benefits of the Edgar Cayce Appliances: Radiac®, Wet Cell, Violet Ray on Wednesday, October 4 should be 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Our Events Calendar shows an incorrect end time.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 10:00 PM EDT
Pioneering TV show host Diana Montford talks with ARE-NY Board Chair Sylvia Chappell about our Center’s 20th Anniversary celebrations and the importance of having this unique “Center of Enlightenment” in the heart of NYC.
- WATCH IT ON TV TONIGHT on Manhattan Neighborhood Network (MNN): TWC Channel 34, RCN Channel 82, FIOS Channel 33 and MNN Channel 1993. This show is NOT available on TV outside of Manhattan, NYC.
- WATCH IT ONLINE TONIGHT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD at mnn.org by clicking on Channel 1 – The Community Channel at the bottom of the page.
- WATCH IT ANYTIME ON YOUTUBE by clicking on the picture above.
Download it now for a wealth of enlightening possibilities
Let your Light shine…
What better place to come for spiritual, angelic and energy healing, to explore the out-of-body experience, to learn to draw Spirit Art Portraits, or to ascend from 3D into 5D than the Edgar Cayce Center—the Center of Enlightenment—in the heart of NYC?
Internationally admired teachers join Center favorites for workshops and classes that energize you to evolve to your highest potential, where you can use your knowledge to enlighten the lives of others. You’ll also discover wellness services, psychic and healing fairs, free Spiritual Growth Groups and more ways to enlighten and enliven your body, mind and spirit.
Members save 15% on most events. More highlights:
- Cayce Psychic Fairs—October 14, November 11 & December 9
- Cayce Healing & Wellness Fairs—October 24 & December 7
- Cayce, Herbal & Alternative Medicine, Letha Hadady, starts Oct. 2
- Reiki Certification & Master Workshop, Peter Goldbeck
- Cayce Appliances—Radiac®, Wet Cell & Violet Ray, Alan Steinfeld, Oct. 4
- The Function of Myths in the Human Psyche, Monty Taylor’s 6-week course starts Oct. 5—register by Oct. 1 and save!
- Malcolm Smith, Spiritual Healer, October 20-25… book early!
- Healing with Angels: IET Certification Training, Charles Julian & Kev O’Kane, starts Nov. 4, register for all 3 levels by Oct. 15, get a free IET session ($150 value)!
- Breaking Out of the 3D Matrix into Your 5D Self, Maureen St. Germain, Nov. 19—Benefit Workshop
- Tania Stewart, Brazilian Spiritual Healing, Nov. 29, 30 & Dec. 2
- Seeing Inside the Body, 4-week course with Anton Baraschi starts December 1—register early and save!
Be sure to check our website under “Upcoming Events” and download our event calendar app for updates and events added after our Calendar was printed.
A Memorial Celebration of Elyse’s life of service is scheduled for Sunday, September 17, at 6 pm, at our Center. Please join us and bring photos, articles and memories you wish to share.
Expressions of sympathy may be sent to Norman Curtis c/o Edgar Cayce Center at 153 West 27th Street, #702, New York, NY 10001.
Last Sunday, September 3, at 3 pm, 30 people gathered at our Center to share our love and prayers for this Wisdom-Keeper and luminary who dedicated so many decades to researching and educating the NYC community about the Edgar Cayce work.
Norman Curtis, her husband of 45 years, shared the synchronicities of how they met at the original A.R.E. of New York Center when he responded to her recently posted flyer asking for a musical director. Elyse’s son Mitchell Robinson and his wife Ruth came in from Phoenix, Az., and Martha Curtis, Norman’s niece came from Richmond, Va., to share memories and condolences.
Board Members Sylvia Chappell, Rev. Kev O’Kane and Elizabeth Tomboulian facilitated the gathering which included a recording of Elyse singing her songs honoring Edgar Cayce’s legacy accompanied by Norman.
Many spoke lovingly, and with humor, of how generously and passionately she shared her knowledge of the Edgar Cayce readings, as well as her keen intuitive insights. She was a mentor and catalyst for the spiritual development of many of us at the Center. We are so grateful for the enlightenment she has brought to the Edgar Cayce work in NYC for six decades.
Our warmest thanks go to Helen Mawn as she moves on from her Volunteer position at the Center. Known as Mighty Mawn for her amazing ability to track down bargains and manifest donations of office furniture and other essentials. Helen has served with patience, generosity of spirit and dedication since 2014 in key administrative roles of Receptionist, Purchasing Agent and all-around helper.
We wish Helen the very best in this new phase of her adventures and hope to continue to see her at Community events. Helen, you will be missed!